22 April 2014

Where Beauty Meets Sadism - Dark Wishes

There are not too many BDSM places in SL which offers you lots of possibilities to play and also have a decent look. One of the places with has plenty of both is Dark Wishes.


Dark Wishes Manor. Gorgeous, isn't it?

With its romantic fantasy setting you first may think Dark Wishes is almost harmless, innocent region. But beware if you leave the path in the dark forest or when approaching the many, many RLV devices around. There are plenty of ways there waiting for you to get into trouble.

Dark Wishes is owned by the lovely Talia Davidov, who had the kindness to guide me through her place. It was really fun as you will see!


Your favourite blogging Drow clad in latex and prepearing to explore the place!


The Entrance-area. With lots of RLV-active (or shall I say magically captivating?) devices.


For example this here:


What looks on the first glance like a very serious security-warning...


,,,turns out to be actually a quite entertaining mounting device!


Obviously Talia enjoys it lots! Aren't the nipple clamps looking great on her?


After this amusing episode I had a relaxing time at the fountain a few meters away.


Hmmmm... I feel like I have forgotten something.



Oooh right! There she is!



My guide got somehow marbleized!


Then I spotted the balloon-tours not far away and had a go with it. A very comfortable way to get directions and spend a relaxing time:





Takeoff!



Me and Talia doing some more or less relaxed (me certainly more than her!) lounging in the balloon-car.



Hovering over the falls and towards the mansion. A place I decided to explore next after the end of our tour...



Some chilling time after the oh sooo exhausting balloon tour.


Then Talia was so kind to show me some her of toys there. Like this very handy - capture sack!



Then we had a visit at her bedroom.



As you  can see it is not always about leather, chains and pain here!


Above the bedroom is also a lovely scenic place to spend time with your sub.



And to trap her in the ceiling window right above the bed.


Btw: her pose is exactly the same as the Black-Sabbath-mascot's (I just found out its called Henry). Ok, I helped her a bit with getting the right appearance for it.


Coming next: Further discovering of the secrets of Dark Wishes and Talia showing me how cute she looks as ponygirl (and how well she can pull me in a cart!).

In the meanwhile - why not having a look by yourself: Dark Wishes - RLV enabled BDSM Playground.





1 comment:

  1. I have never seen Talia in such positions before. Given how many times I've been caught in her many evil attractions, I have been most amused by your journey through Dark Wishes with her as your guide. :)

    ReplyDelete